Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition coordinator to join our global Talent Acquisition team supporting Technology hires across EMEA, with a focus on interview scheduling & administration throughout the talent acquisition process.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization, managing external and internal hiring across our global locations. As we continue to build out our Talent Acquisition function, this role is an essential part of the team to help us manage our recruiting efforts and ensure a fast and robust hiring process.
What You Will Be Responsible For
This role will be aligned to support our Global Technology Services hiring, and is responsible for supporting all the interview scheduling needs in the EMEA region.
The ideal candidate will have a reputation for being exceptional at client and candidate management, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate a deep sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing client service both internally and externally.
What We Value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System, preferably WorkDay
- Experience in interview scheduling or recruitment coordination in a large organisation
- Fluent English Language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Flexibility and ability to think on your feet and find solutions