Aon sp. z o.o.
Are you interested in a career in Business Continuity?
Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop?
We are looking to hire a motivated, proactive, imaginative individual into our Business Continuity team, where we aim to deliver exceptional results in supporting the AON business and responding to it’s recovery needs across the EMEA region!
This is a new role, with the flexibility to work either fully virtual, or in a” hybrid” model, which allows you to split your time between your home and our Krakow office in Poland
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
Everyday will present you with opportunities to learn new things and add real value to the AON business:
- Conduct and assess business continuity and situation response tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement.
- Evaluate plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Coordinate internal resources to drive development, compliance and ongoing management of Business Continuity plans.
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of Business Continuity plans per agreed maintenance calendars.
- Assist application teams during application criticality assessment using internal procedures and tools.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Business Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Provide periodic advice and support to plan coordinators to assist in resolving program/planning/testing issues.
- Support planning activities with senior Business Continuity managers during recovery plan testing in the EMEA region.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Actively participate in and support regional program initiatives as assigned.
How this opportunity is different
- With over 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
- Our advanced analytics, advice, and solutions give our clients the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
- As a firm, Aon is committed to creating a work environment where every colleague feels safe and comfortable being their authentic self, experiences a sense of belonging, is empowered to reach their full professional potential and is valued for the unique perspectives and talents they bring.
- As part of the Business Continuity group you will have the opportunity to join a global team, which is fully committed to making AON a more resilient organization.
- You will be a key contributor in helping us to driving our resiliency program across different countries in the EMEA region.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with mid- management (written and oral, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Above average organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks to meet project/regional program requirements.
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced virtual team environment.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.