Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional with at least 3-5 years of industry experience who has good understanding of investment operations. In this role, you will focus on change management and have the opportunity to use your analytical and project management skills.
Why is this role important to us?
State Street Investment Manager Services is responsible for outsourced service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. State Street company has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, India and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. State Street company is increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As a Business Analyst - Alpha Strategic Client Project Analyst, Officer you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of change requests
- Maintaining, reviewing, tracking and supporting client change requests
- Ensuring that the change requests are analyzed, monitored, discussed and agreed with business owners
- Identifying and allocate relevant change approvals
- Reporting change to both internal, and customer management team and Customers themselves
- Driving continuous improvements to the quality and efficiency of the change management process
- Ensuring operational teams adhere to Alpha service level standards
- Keeping abreast of market changes and internal system developments ensuring all new processes align to best practices and capabilities
- Developing and maintaining issues, risks, dependencies, constraint logs; ensuring all are tracked, measured, completed and reported to key stakeholders
- Requirements gathering & Impact assessment
- Research and analysis in the solutioning phase
- Managing IT requirements/requests
- Operational and other business readiness
- Testing, test management and implementation of the projects Implementation & test management
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Proven project management skills
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple organizations to reach common goals
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of financial services experience including business analysis or project management experience or change delivery
- Good end to end knowledge of Front, Middle and Back Office platforms and processes of Investment firms
- Understanding of standards, methodologies, processes, systems and technology necessary to support investment management operations
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Teams, Sharepoint ,Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, MS Project)
- Project Management qualification (e.g., PRINCE or PMI) and/or consulting experience is a plus.
- Asset management experience, including investment operations is a plus
- SQL experience is a plus
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.