Alpha Client Service Specialist, Hybrid, Associate 1
Location: Gdańsk, Kraków
Who we are looking for:
An open-minded person who would like to contribute to expansion of Alpha footprint in Poland. Someone, who value great work atmosphere, being close to the managers, achieving goals and resolving problems as a group within one big global Alpha team.
What you will be responsible for
- Performing daily checks on file deliverables to the clients and investigating discrepancies;
- Monitoring daily processes and internal/external communication, flagging any issues during group discussions or to the manager;
- Provide assistance to manager and team members to close out issues;
- Maintaining effective communication with colleagues and the managers;
- Adherence to internal procedures and best practices at all times;
- Actively working with other team members to build team spirit to be able to grow as a group; What we value
- Proactive mindset and ´can do´ attitude
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Communicative English
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- Gold medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor,
- Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.