Who we are looking for
As an AIS PERA Fund Accounting & Administration Manager you will be a part of our team responsible for reporting for our Private Equity or Real Assets fund clients.
If you want to take part in most important transformation initiative of upcoming years, join one of the world’s leading brands and apply to State Street.
Bring your motivation, knowledge and fresh perspective and we will take care of the rest.
This role can be performed remotely or in a hybrid model from Krakow or Gdansk office.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting and fund administration services to hedge and private equity funds.
PERA is the fastest growing sector of the funds industry with huge potential for additional client take-ons and expansion within existing clients into diverse assets classes such as Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Hybrid models.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one.
What you will be responsible for
- Review and approval of Fund Accounting Tasks delivered by Associates
- Focus on development opportunities for your direct reports and manage training needs of team, ensure gaps are identified and addressed.
- Initiate and oversee tasks within a continuous improvement drive to ensure that the Department is efficient and seen as customer and quality driven
- People management – Interviewing, perform staff appraisals; address any staff performance issues, etc.
- Responsible for the achievement of specific department performance targets and objective
What we value
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative
- Attention to detail
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good command of English
- Finance, Accounting, Business Degree would be an asset
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms