Data & Document Specialist – Global Wealth Management Operations
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when serving clients? At UBS WM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute with the processing and management of end-to-end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
Core Client Onboarding processes include:
• setting up new accounts and required accesses in the system in accordance with provided documentation
• processing updates to client's account such as tax documentation, address amendments,
• handing management of custodian fees, including but not limited to: fees allocation, managing tariffs on client accounts, charging fees, fund accounting, cash reconciliation
• handling preparation of bespoke credit documentation for: multi option facilities
• producing of various general letters of correspondence either requested by clients or required to be sent by legal obligations
• constantly looking for opportunity to speed up the process /decisions and increase client satisfaction
• deep understanding of process risk and work to mitigate and reduce risk
You’ll be working in the Client Lifecycle Management team in Wroclaw, Dominikański Office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management multiple European business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. As a Data & Document Specialist, you’ll play an important role in acting as a direct contact and problem solver for clients and business partners.
Desk coverage between 8:30am and 7pm – shift based
• private medical care
• life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
• pension plan
• charity days
• training and development
• internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
• hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
• whilst experience helps it is not necessary as full training is provided in all of these complex disciplines
• curious self explorers who like to try new things and make change happen
• a strong customer focus
• a willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• a digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
• practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
• excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• strong English language skills both spoken and written (other European languages would also be an asset – Italian, German)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.