Tax Remediation Senior Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you interested in taxes? Do you have desire to develop and acquire tax and KYC related knowledge? We’re looking for someone to:
• perform static data setups of client tax details, withholding and reporting codes
• provide support to the front office and to external clients for tax documentation related queries
• support Client Onboarding Team with client tax documentation (domestic and international accounts)
• contact external clients and perform remediation review for already documented clients
• support the coordination of the outreach process for external clients
You’ll be working in the KYC FATCA Tax Onboarding team. We are responsible for reviewing tax documentation and performing validation for new account opening requests in compliance with US FATCA and AEI/CRS requirements as well as performing remediation for already collected tax documentation. You will be working closely with other teams within UBS Investment Banking Division
• a university degree in Finance or related
• very good written and spoken English
• very good knowledge of MS Outlook (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• great analyzing skills
• strong attention to details
• familiar with US FATCA and AEI/CRS regulations and IRS Forms W-8s and Form W-9 requirements
• able to communicate effectively with other teams, including escalating concerns or issues
• quick learner, able to learn new systems quickly
• knowledge of banking financial product offerings
• KYC/AML related experience or KYC data management experience
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.