DescriptionThe Instructional Designer II supports MoneyGram's learning and development activities primarily through content development of global learning programs including regulatory/compliance type content. The position also involves LMS administration, instructional design (e-learning, video, job aid, classroom, etc.), learning and development project management, as well as facilitation.
- Creates, administers and maintains learning and development materials (some custom, some off-the-shelf) for an audience of learners in multiple time zones. Materials could include, but aren't limited to e-learnings, short videos/audio recordings, job aids/performance support tools, and classroom content for learners and instructors.
- Serves as an Administrator for MoneyGram's Learning Management System including uploading content, assigning resources, enrolling participants, and reporting.
- Facilitates live in-person and live web-based learning and development events, supporting various audiences including training other trainers to deliver content, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in Instructional Design, adult education or communication.
- 4+ years of experience in Instructional Design.
- 1-2 years of experience in LMS Administration.
- Experience with Learning Management System Administration, publishing, and reporting functions.
- Experience with formal Instructional Design methods including ADDIE.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory.
- Intermediate to advanced LMS skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills.
- Intermediate experience working with authoring and design tools for online learning including Articulate Presenter, Adobe Captivate.
- Basic to intermediate graphic design and multimedia tools.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative when carrying through assignments.
- Experience building positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.