Who are we looking for?
In the context of the SimCorp strategy initiative, the Corporate Actions Senior Expert is responsible for the preparation, conversion & parallel accounting schedules for new business integrations and internal fund reorganizations.
As a Corporate Actions Senior Expert you will contribute to the team on technical matters and provide direction to the less experienced team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments.
Your new role
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Gdańsk or Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements
The primary responsibility of the Corporate Actions Senior Expert is participation in the Corporate Actions workstream to ensure accurate and timely conversion of funds to SimCorp platform (knowledge of the platform NOT required). Additionally, ensuring all client deliverables i.e. parallels are completed to specified standard.
As a Corporate Actions Senior Expert you will play a key role in training and developing the newer members of the team. They are expected to be available to provided an immediate point of reference for queries and to provide on the job training to less experienced staff.
As Corporate Actions Senior Expert for SimCorp Conversion you will be responsible for:
- Understanding engagement objectives, scope and expectations; contributing to development of work plans for components of engagements.
- Coordinating preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from the departments.
- Liaising with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies.
- Performing special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Manager.
What we value
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in working on Corporate Actions is required
- Experience in conversion preferred
- PC literate with good MS Excel skills
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required
- Advanced command of English language
Specific skills and competencies:
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to establish and maintain good work relationship with internal clients and colleagues
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and gain Simcorp platform expertise
What we offer
- Simcorp platform extensive trainings
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway