Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Are you a digital communications expert with a passion to drive the transformation of the financial industry towards a more sustainable and impactful future? Do you have content activation, media communication and/or marketing experience and an ambition to use your skills to powerfully position ESG thought leadership globally? Do you enjoy implementing strategic communication plans across multiple platforms, creating digital content yourself as well as supporting and guiding content providers (such as research specialists) to ensure the ESG content they produce has maximum impact across multiple channels?
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Activation Manager to work within the UBS Sustainability and Impact Institute. The Activation Manager is tasked with implementing the strategic positioning and the day-to-day execution of the Institute’s external and internal impact going forward. Your role will include:
• Implement a strategic communications plan for the Institute over multiple platforms and channels based on existing and planned content to internal and external target audiences
• Manage and coordinate communication activities for the Institute, including content pipeline management in collaboration with the program manager and research contributors, technical setup, site reservations, internal sign-offs, success measurement and process management, ensuring compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
• Collaborate with the fellows of the Institute, leverage Forum members and relevant internal and external teams to co-create and deliver multi-media content, e.g. podcasts, videos, etc.
• Engage internal and external stakeholders to receive feedback and evaluate success of activation measures to steadily increase impact and activation success
• Support senior management in preparing internal communication and reporting activities, e.g. internal newsletters, content updates, impact reporting
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
In this role you will be at the center of driving the impact of the UBS Sustainability and Impact Institute. Our global team of sustainability and research experts and economists has the ambition to establish UBS as the leader on sustainability and impact within the financial services industry by providing our clients with best in class thought leadership and offering a comprehensive exchange forum that leverages the expertise of leaders to explore the most critical issues and trends related to the future of sustainability. We aim to elevate the conversation about sustainability to make it a core element of the advice and guidance that we provide to our clients.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• at least 2 years of experience in activation management, preferably within the financial services industry: ESG background a plus
• practical experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, report creation, report process management and publication, podcast and webcasting platforms, newsletter tools, digital impact measurement etc.
• self-directed, outcome-oriented, hardworking and collaborative team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• able to work independently managing the content pipeline across a broad range of platforms and channels, across a network of internal and external partners and stakeholders, and across various cultures
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• very good written and spoken English, other languages esp. German also an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.