Regulatory Reporting Specialist
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Setting up new funds in the systems following the tools and documentation
- Analysing fund application form for fund on boarding and reviewing all registration activities in accordance with Departmental procedures and deadlines.
- Cooperating closely with internal Stakeholders to assist with the preparation, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client records
- Conducting complex open source intelligence research and case investigations process on different internal and external sources
- Ensuring work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures in line with anti-money laundering/Know your customer requirements
- Responding to any query from internal or external source in relation to the activity within SLA
- Reviewing new account opening in the internal BNP platforms and initiating/document call-backs required on qualifying trading and static data updates
- Liaising with Legal, dealing team or internal departments as necessary.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
- Have 1-2 years of experience in banking, financial services in the area of operations
- Are fluent in English
- Have good problem resolution, analytical and administrative skills
- Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are client focused, open-minded and professional
- Have ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines and maintain an organised approach to ongoing review dates
- Have excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa