Cyber Security Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to help influence the evolution of Cyber Security? We’re looking for someone who is as passionate about security as we are and wants to:
• Design, engineer, and integrate cutting edge security solutions to enhance UBS' overall security footprint.
• Collaborate with application developers to integrate security solutions into their DevOps pipelines.
• Act as a SME and provide technical guidance & strategy to Product Owners, Application Teams, and Support Personnel.
You will be part of the Network and Application Protection team that sits within Cyber and Information Security (CIS) division. Our team works with a wide range of stakeholders (including architects, cyber security operations, networks and application teams) to deliver and continuously improve security solutions to protect UBS assets.
• Working knowledge of DevOps methodologies & technologies (Gitlab, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Ansible)
• Experience developing CI/CD pipelines and integrating security tests
• Excellent understanding of networks and routing (certifications such as CCNA are beneficial)
• Experience with Unix/Linux and proficiency in at least one scripting language
• Exposure to cloud security and/or network security (e.g. WAF, Network Intrusion Detection, DDoS Mitigation) technologies
• Experience working in an Agile team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication and a desire to work as part of a global team
• Cyber security qualifications (such as CISSP, CCSP and CompTIA Security+) are beneficial #LI-Hybrid
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.