Job Reference #
We are looking for an all-rounder and adaptable Data Scientist to contribute to data analytics delivery within Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance, Operational Risk Framework and help us
• Build, maintain and manage machine learning models
• Create dashboards using Tableau for deeper insights
• Blend/analyze data from various sources using Tableau, SQL and other state-of-the-art analytics tools
• Support run-the-bank activities and procedures, enhancing quality and efficiency
• Support, develop and maintain quality assurance tests to ensure complete accuracy and correctness of our core data
Group Functions and Operational Risk (GF&OR) is part of the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function and works closely across the function to provide oversight of a variety of operational risks across UBS Group. The Data Analytics and Insights team works collaboratively with stakeholders across GF&OR to manage all aspects of design and delivery of analytics solutions. You’ll be working in Krakow.
• At least 2 years of experience building and maintaining machine learning models
• At least 5 years of experience in data analysis roles
• Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn
• Experience in analyzing data using SQL/Oracle
• Experience in building visualizations using tools such as Tableau and Power BI
• A university degree, preferably in an analytical field (Math, Statistics or IT)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
• An analytic thinker who enjoys unveiling and reasoning about dependencies in complex datasets
• Experienced in working in international business environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.