Global Markets - Trade Capture & Processing Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a good communicator? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• support Sales desk on trading floor in product issuance
• set up structured products on Bloomberg, Reuters and other systems
• cooperate with trading floor to control the flow of price feeds to the market
• coordinate the workflow with other teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth trade processing and excellent client experience
• monitor & notify our clients about product life cycle events
• prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports (like valuation reports / product newsletters / revenue reports)
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Fabryczna Office, directly in the Investment Bank division. We collaborate closely with Sales & Traders, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland and EMEA to provide a suite of high-quality tasks and services for the region. The role is centred around but not limited to the post trade activities and the coordination of structured products issuance. Our responsibilities are vital to a quality client experience and require the highest level of diligence.
• basic knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
• strong problem solving and communication skills
• enthusiastic and pro-active approach to client service
• fluent in written and spoken English
• comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.