Software Component Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about sustaining and improving the quality of systems? Do you want to be involved in IT Service Management in a large-scale IT-landscape?
We’re looking for IT experts like you helping us in:
• taking ownership of the applications and services, managing and/or supporting all service lifecycle phases, based on ITIL industry standard.
• acting as the main point of contact towards external stakeholders and requests.
– Ensuring that services are and remain compliant to UBS Enterprise Requirements and Standards
• managing audit and risk assessments and their remediation.
• interacting with Product Managers, Agile Teams, Business and all other stakeholders to ensure high quality in the UBS IT estate.
• participating in a supportive and proactive Software Component Manager community.
You'll be working in the Archiving and Records Management (Mainframe) POD in Poland, which is part of the Agile@UBS implementation.
We are responsible for guiding the success of our IT products in all phases of the lifecycle and the Software Component Manager is an essential element of it.
It actively supports the Product Manager, the POD, and is in continuous exchange of information with Software Component Manager colleagues around the globe.
• a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
• hands-on experience in ITIL/IT Service Management in a highly regulated and complex area.
• good communication skills to be able to reach out to the various stakeholders.
• willingness and background to understand the various business and technical aspects of your applications.
• ability to build up know-how in architecture, concepts, technologies, and technical implementation.
• the skills to represent and own the Software Component and its associated assets to other UBS entities or processes.
• the drive to ensure compliance to all regulatory, risk or other mandatory controls related to the Software Component
• willing to perform administrative tasks and processes as well.
• acting as an IT expert and all-rounder always tackling new challenges.
• fluent in English (German is beneficial).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.