Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon Is looking for a System Security Engineer - as part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our System and Data Security engineering team within Aon.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Design, build, maintain and support a set of Security platforms and solutions
- Build and tune custom use cases, policies, rules, alerts, dashboards and reporting on each of the System Security platforms based on cybersecurity and business needs
- Drive strategy, define and maintain the road map for the adoption, expansion and integration of the Security platforms
- Understand the product capabilities at a detailed level to support identification of opportunities for adoption, expansion and integration
- Socialise and gain management support for proposals across multiple security, technology and business domains
- Conduct detailed level analysis of the solution capabilities to identify potential areas for both process and/or system integration
- Facilitate the evaluation of Security software products, standards and services, as well as design standard and custom software configurations
- Engage with Aon’s broader regulatory, privacy, architecture, security and platform teams to identify and drive opportunities to leverage capabilities to enhance Aon’s overall security ecosystem
- Develop and maintain processes/procedures based on solution, technology or process changes
- Coordinate various tasks with other teams (IT, Architecture, Business) related to department’s initiatives/projects
- Provide a guidance to teams outside of security on security best practices and Aon Security requirements
- Engage and work with vendors
- Research and evaluate new solutions and capabilities in the Security landscape
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Experience with security infrastructure architecture design, implementation and maintenance of technology (or security) solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing one or more of the following Security technologies: Antiphishing, Business Email Compromise (BEC), DKIM/SPF/DMARC, Email Spam Protection and filtering, Email Encryption, Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Must have recent experience in leading or supporting technical implementations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in data governance, data architecture and systems integration
- Experience in development of solution roadmaps, solution architecture and solution design
- Experience in documentation and presentations for Security, IT and business consumption
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following security solutions: Agari Brand Protection (ABP), Agari Phishing Defence (APD), Area1Security, Bitlocker / Bitlocker To Go, CloudFlare, Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, McAfee, Microsoft Defender Endpoint (MDE), Proofpoint, SentinalOne, Symantec Endpoint Encryption (SEE), Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP), Tanium
- Hands-on experience managing any of the following Virtualization, containerization or Orchestration solutions: VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in any of the following technology platforms and solutions: Windows workstation and server, Linux, Web Servers, Active Directory (AD), LDAP, Database management, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), DNS, Email, Networking, Firewalls, Proxy services, DevOps, Cloud SaaS solution management
- Experience with service management processes (Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management) and a working knowledge of ITIL
- Scripting Skills (e.g. Python, Json, Bash, Powershell, Sed, Awk, Regular expressions)
- Software packaging and deployment (SCCM, BigFix, Tanium Deploy, Puppet)
- Understanding of Cloud based technologies and solutions
- Proficient in operating in a highly matrixed multinational organisation
- Security certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, GISP, Security+ or equivalent strongly preferred
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.