Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Would you like to work in an operational risk role within banking industry?
Do you know how to work well within a big, international team?
Are you able to connect dots, analyze problems and develop, and deliver solutions?
Do you have a know-how and want to challenge operational risk topics?
Do you want to keep a responsibility which really matters in a big global bank?
In a role offered by us you will:
• support various types of risk management related processes
• propose and implement changes to the existing processes, practices, and ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• take part in discussions on further development of area of work, where involved
• collaborate with business stakeholders within the risk space
• ensure that senior stakeholders know the up-to-date risk status for their organization
• enhance and sharpen internal controls environment through the development and improvement of various remediation processes to decrease potential risks across the bank
• support CDIO functions during KPCI Assessment cycle
• create new and enhance existing process documentation
You will be working in the CDIO Risk Management & Group Resilience Team in Krakow. Our role is to provide operational risk reports and analyses, risk information management and control facilitation. You will work directly with Risk Mangers from around the world from Chief Digital Information Office.
• fluency in English, so that you could communicate easily with senior stakeholders
• minimum 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in Risk Management space
• understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice
• excellent organization skills and a pragmatic approach
• strong communication and presentation skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint at a competent level
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.