Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to identify talent and bring them on board? Are you passionate about building client relationships?
We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• advise on recruitment strategy for our global stakeholders and ensure the highest standards of recruitment advisory are being met
• building long term relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• identify and hire the right candidates
• build relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners
• building and maintaining talent pools in our Candidate Relationship Management System
• work closely with colleagues in other HR teams
• make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
You will be working within the professional recruiting team based in our Krakow or Wroclaw office.
You will be part of the project team supporting growth of one of our strategic business division within UBS. Our team partners a wide range of business groups globally to further enhance their people agenda. In your role you will be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by identifying the right candidates within the right timeframes.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• minimum 2-3 years of recruitment experience (end to end process)
• the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• digital mindset
• passionate about Human Resources
• an excellent negotiation and communication skills
• client focused and solution orientated
• fluent English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.