Operational Specialist - Asset Management Tax
Job Reference #
Are you looking for a varied and interesting new role in Asset Management? Are you a skilled multi-tasker when pursuing projects? Do you want to help our business achieve the best results?
We’re looking for an operational specialist to:
• support the Asset Management Tax Team with operational tasks related to the management of tax risk across the business
• help management in the detection and mitigation of tax risks and process deficiencies
• assist with various PMO/organizational activities related to the service catalogue of operational tax
• provide support in strategic and business relevant projects
You'll be working in the Asset Management Tax team in Poland, sitting with colleagues from across the business division, and will report to the Global Head of the Team who is located in Zurich. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• an interest in finance and tax related topics (no professional qualification required)
• strong organizational skills
• experience of risk management or operational tasks
• team player
• strong competency in excel and powerpoint
• fluency in English (German would be a benefit)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.