Internship in Global Wealth Management Operations – Instrument Data
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
At UBS WM Operations Wroclaw you can contribute to the processing and management of end to end client transactions on behalf of multiple European locations.
In Instrument Data team we are responsible for:
– opening and setting up financial instruments,
– updating, collecting and maintaining prices of financial instruments,
– replying to internal stakeholders and supporting trade processing flow,
– taking care of daily reports and validating exceptions in the process
– updating and adhering to policies and procedures.
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management Operations team in Wroclaw. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in the team. Your paid internship will last 6 months based on a 40-hour week between 08:00 AM and 05:30 PM (work on shift pattern). Successful interns will have an opportunity to remain at UBS on a permanent basis.
Are you well organized with an eye for details? Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset. We’re looking for someone who is:
– fluent in English, both spoken and written, French will be an asset,
– articulate communicating and able to recognize the importance of listening,
– comfortable working independently and team-oriented,
– 40 hours in the week,
– excellent attention to detail and accuracy,
– ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude,
– the proven ability to think analytically and logically,
– willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.