Recruiting Coordinator - UK Crew
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you a people person, open to gain new experience and to thrive? We are looking for someone like you to:
• partner with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
• organize and manage the interview scheduling process
• keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and manage the ad-hoc queries
You'll be working in the UK RC team in Poland.
We are a global team that is part of Attracting and Hiring stream working closely with recruiters as part of our agile setup.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• passion for working with people and true service oriented mind-set
• willingness to start a career in a field of HR
• experience in an international company would be an asset
• fluent in English
• well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
• familiar with standard IT tools and eager to learn more
• a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.