Legal Operations Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you detail oriented, with experience in running operational processes and controls, as well ensuring that complex concepts are documented correctly and in a simple way?Do you want to be part of an exciting journey transforming our legal operations?
We're looking for a Legal Operations Specialist who can help us:
• design, develop, coordinate and conduct live trainings for our Group Legal employees globally to improve the usage and understanding of our IT systems
• provide functional assistance to business and tool related questions and ensure close alignment with Change- and Support-Teams
• prepare high-quality written communications for global distribution to Group Legal
• develop and maintain standard operating procedures as well as conceptual design work
• effectively support and drive tasks from Group Legal Business Change Management projects
• ensure effective communication between the various functions of Group Legal as well as with other stakeholders in the organization
• deputize other team for tasks around data management
You’ll be working in Legal Operations team within Group Legal COO in the Krakow Fabryczna Office. The team focuses in particular on supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Legal. Within this role, you will be cooperating with our internal lawyers providing them technical guidance through our IT systems. By joining our team, you will be encouraged to further develop existing processes using innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• at least 3 years of professional experience
• ability to understand and interpret educational needs and to develop effective instructional trainings and support documentations
• strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire others
• excellent data and documentation analysis skills with the ability to grasp new concepts easily and to adapt within a changing environment
• well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
• a proactive team player, and a motivated self-starter
• proficient in English, both written and verbal
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.