Technical Specialist (Trainer) in Client Onboarding Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Work jointly with Product Development, Operations, IT and Client Service Desk teams in the context of a new client onboarding into CapLink application
- Deliver onsite training sessions/provide support with onboarding into CapLink application (this may include travelling to client’s location at onboarding stage)
- Monitor client relations on a daily basis and guarantee the quality of the service provided
- Provide guidance to client post onboarding
- Contribute to Service Reviews organized with the client
- Proactively seek client’s feedback on the onboarding experience and drive improvement initiatives if needed
- Be the link between client and BNPP teams as needed, share client feedback and expectations
- Prepare and update training materials (including handouts for clients)
- Assess client training needs to enhance the experience
- Share best practices on most efficient application usage with clients
- Fully understand CapLink application and its functionalities
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
- Fluent working knowledge of English is essential
- Good working knowledge of French or German would be considered as a strong asset
- University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven experience in client communication
- Ability to share knowledge and train clients
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa