PMO with German
Business management, administration and support, Risk
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter and a skilled multi-tasker? Are you able to keep an overview over a reach portfolio and handle multiple priorities with energy and enthusiasm?
Do you want to have an impact and be part of UBS’s Agile journey?
We’re looking for a team member to:
• act as the team’s Scrum master, managing the team’s portfolio, supporting the backlog, planning and deliverables of Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) team
• provide extensive professional support in project administration
• coordinate team meetings, preparing of material for governance bodies, training/expert front-support websites, organizing offsites and special training/deep dives sessions
• act as a Subject Mater Expert for Financial Crime Prevention team
• support risk assessments and analysis into the processes and tools within FCP functions
• ensure risks and issues in processes/planning are identified, reported and escalated as required
Financial Crime Prevention team is a part of Business Risk Management Switzerland. We identify and assess risks and implement sustainable measures, advise and support our stakeholders in making informed risk decisions and conduct training courses to increase risk awareness.
We are responsible for the implementation and compliance with various regulatory requirements and support the Agile Delivery Organization (ADO) in the introduction of new products and processes.
As a member of the Project Management Office in Poland you will closely collaborate with the Business Risk Management department in Zurich and will become a part of a dynamic, agile team whose enthusiasm and wide business knowledge guarantee an exciting and balanced working environment, as well as a fair degree of freedom.
• fluent in German both in written and spoken, good English knowledge
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• good knowledge of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence (One PPM understanding could be an asset)
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• very organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• a proactive and solution-oriented thinker
• a team player who likes to work in a dynamic environment
• minimum 1-4 years of professional experience in the financial industry, ideally in business risk management
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.