McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be part of our Global Administration team. This team is passionate about delivering exceptional administrative, organizational, and logistical support. They enable our colleagues and our firm to operate efficiently and fulfill its purpose to help create positive, enduring change in the world.
Based in our McKinsey Global Services office in Poznan you will work with consultants, peer assistants, and other colleagues across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa on tasks with international reach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You’ll build meaningful, collaborative relationships with your teammates and the colleagues who depend on your administrative support.
Whether it’s managing a full calendar, scheduling meetings across various time zones, or troubleshooting travel logistics, you’ll apply your multitasking, organizational, and decision-making skills to fulfill critical administrative and logistical requests.
No specialized experience or university degree is required. We are interested in your attention to detail and ability to problem solve and collaborate in a fun, inclusive team environment. Because we offer extensive training, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to start their careers, change industries or career paths, or for those currently in assistant roles who want to further develop their skills.
See a day-in-the-life of our executive assistants.
As a people-first firm, we offer an attractive entry salary, plus an exceptional compensation package that includes:
- Annual bonus based on firm performance
- Private medical care and additional medical insurance for you, your significant other and children for medical, dental and mental care
- Tuition reimbursement programs, language courses, plus professional development and learning opportunities
- Life and business travel accident insurance
- Employee benefit system with options such as fitness card, travel vouchers, tickets for cultural events and activates, reimbursement for kindergarten and many others
- Pre-paid card to use for meals and/or groceries
- Breakfast, snacks, drinks, fruit at the office
- Firm gifts for the holiday season
- Office leisure space: office library, chill out rooms with massage chairs, entertainment room with a game console, billiard, foosball
- Diverse, equitable and inclusive environment with office-and firm-wide initiatives and communities (charities, sports teams, LGTBQ+ and more)
- Informal dress code
- Comprehensive onboarding to your new role
- Supportive community, friendly atmosphere and feedback culture
- Discounts at local restaurants
- Guarded bicycle parking
- Student currently completing the final year of a bachelor's or master's degree
- Ability to communicate effectively–both verbally and in writing–in English (C1 level - CEFR or equivalent)
- Strong email and calendaring skills. Solid knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications; Outlook proficiency preferred
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment (incl. flexibility toward change and tolerance for ambiguity)
- Strong attention to detail and quality mindset
- Outstanding customer orientation and ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information
- Eagerness to learn, collaborate, and share knowledge and experiences across regions and teams
- Ability to establish and strengthen relationships with colleagues across the globe
- Global & dynamic network
- Diverse & inclusive environment
- Training & development
- Work-life balance
- Informal dress code
- Lunch card
- Integration events
- Annual bonus
- Benefit platform
- Relocation package
- Private medical & dental insurance
- Non-hierarchical environment
- Polish language classes
- 09:00 – 17:30 (45’ break)