You will join an international department and you will be working closely with both IT and business colleagues in all our markets. Depending on where you reside, you can work remotely or from an Arla Office in Aarhus or Gdansk.
About the job
Your job will act as an internal Senior Business Intelligence Consultant in our Planning Agile Release Train. Your main responsibilities will be to design and build the future of reporting for the planners in Arla.
You will be part of one or two agile self-governed team, responsible for designing, building and delivering full solutions that include IT systems, business process improvements, and organizational implementation effort. In short building Arla Foods’ future supply chain planning solutions based on SAP IBP and the various BI tools we use.
You will enter an innovative environment where Supply Chain Management and Planning is high on the agenda, with multiple large projects running all the time.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant you will:
- Work with complex tasks and be able to balance business needs, solution constraints, quality, user experience, cost and operational efficiency & stability in a constructive manner
- Design solutions for reporting by balancing business needs, solution constraints and user experience
- Help to design the architecture of reporting for the Planning area in Arla
- Build and deploy the BI solutions
- Keep yourself and the team up to date with newest technologies in the BI space of planning
- Help estimate and plan which BI developments should be prioritized
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business, IT stakeholders and colleagues across a few organisational levels
- Identifies and drives improvements to the way Arla IT works
Who are you?
You have a passion for Business Intelligence and Planning and are ready to take the next step and join a highly skilled team building the future of Planning Reporting in Arla.
- You are an experienced professional in the area of SAP BW / other reporting solutions and preferably with some knowledge of SAP IBP.
- You also have a reasonable amount of knowledge within Forecasting and Planning and can help advising both the end users and your colleagues in regards to reporting in planning processes.
- It is a plus if you have experience working in an agile environment.
You are a team player with excellent communication skills (in English) and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with your team. Since we are working in an international environment, you should expect some travel days.
What do we offer?
We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be working with many highly skilled colleagues and be part of an IT organization that focus on bringing the most value to the business. We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be able to develop your skills within:
- Technical areas in SAP with a focus on SAP IBP and SAP BI solutions
- Knowledge of working in an agile setup
- Stakeholder management.
- Planning processes
We are also a workplace which focus on creating a good work / life balance.