Do you want to be part of a high performing IT team and take Arla’s Planning solutions, and specifically the integrations hereof to the next level? Are you an ambitious, proactive and self-driven individual with experience and/or a passion for supply chain planning and IT? Do you want to work with SAP IBP using RTI and CPI? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla IT Solutions.
You will join an international department and you will be working closely with both IT and business colleagues in all our markets. Depending on where you reside, you can work remotely or from an Arla Office in Aarhus or Gdansk.
About the job
Your job will be to act as an internal Senior SAP IBP consultant in our Planning Agile Release Train, within the domain of CPI and RTI. You will work across and be part of one or two agile self-governed teams, responsible for designing, building and delivering our IBP planning solutions, which you will support with designing & building the right integrations. In short design Arla Foods’ future integrations (CPI & RTI) for supply chain planning solutions based on SAP IBP.
You will enter an innovative environment where Supply Chain Management and Planning is high on the agenda, with multiple large projects running all the time. As a Senior Solution Consultant you will:
- Work with complex tasks and be able to balance business needs, solution constraints, quality, user experience, cost and operational efficiency & stability in a constructive manner
- Combine an overview of the solutions/Integrations with a good understanding of most of the critical parts of both the actual integration and how it works with the designed solution. Both from a technical point of view and from a business process point of view
- Design, Build and deploy the solutions in IBP, CPI and RTI
- Ensure the appropriate use of design principles, standards, methods and tools that are consistent with IT solution architectures
- Estimate the development part of Features and Stories
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business and IT stakeholders across a few organisational levels. Converts complex technical contents into easy understood messages
- Identifies and drives improvements to the way Arla IT works
Who are you?
You are an experienced IT professional in the area of Integrations within IBP that is ready take the next step and join a highly skilled team building the future of Planning in Arla.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree within a relevant supply chain topic or similar. Alternatively, work experience with relevant business processes
- You have 2-5 years of experience with relevant technical fields, preferably SAP CPI and/or RTI
- You have a reasonable amount of knowledge within Forecasting and Planning tools, preferably SAP IBP
- It is a plus if you have experience working in an agile environment
You are a team player with excellent communication skills (in English) and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with your team. Since we are working in an international environment, you should expect some travel days.
What do we offer?
We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be working with many highly skilled colleagues and be part of an IT organization that focus on bringing the most value to the business. We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be able to develop your skills within:
- Technical areas in SAP with a focus on SAP IBP, CPI and RTI
- Knowledge of working in an agile setup
- Stakeholder management.
- Planning processes
We are also a workplace which focus on creating a good work / life balance.