Finance Business Manager (Finance Controlling & Planning Analyst)
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Management Group, Operations, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Among our broad portfolio of activities the person we are looking for will be primarily responsible for owning cost forecasts including:
- monthly development of headcount and financial forecasting, comparison of actuals, forecast and budget,
- regular interface with senior management to explain their cost development and answer detailed questions on cost movements and expectations,
- impact analysis of billing methodology and other service management matters,
- all other business management activities, including governance and being a go-to person for senior management, requiring in depth knowledge of areas of responsibility.
You will be part of the Finance Business Management Center of Excellence. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a rapidly changing environment providing a solid doze of challenges, senior exposure and satisfaction.
- at least 5 years of experience in financial or data analysis working within a financial institution, consulting firm or equivalent and experience in the area of project management, business management or general administration
- excellent communication skills with proven experience in dealing directly with senior directors;
- a proven track record of delivering high standards in project management and high quality output in the area of estimates, cost forecasts or operating plans
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out) while still being a team player
- excellent leadership and management skills; prior experience in managing a team will be considered as an asset
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Excel.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.