Data & Analytics Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have proven experience in developing data visualisation and analytics solutions? Are you adept at data analytics, automation, and visualisation? Are you interested in a new challenge in the Compliance space?
We are looking for an experienced like you to:
• prototype and develop innovative data analytics solutions and visualisation tools for Monitoring Surveillance & Control (MS&C) using data from our surveillance systems
• Experience converting ideas into quick prototypes for presentation.
• provide the full application development life cycle service for MS&C, including specifications, prototypes, development, support, quality assurance and deployment
• present findings to key stakeholders and work with our IT teams to bring solutions into production
• work with SMEs across our Group Compliance and Regulatory Governance (GCRG) organization to analyse problems and propose technical solutions
• collaborating with business representatives to understand requirements, value, prioritization and business intelligence needs
You'll be working in our Analytics and Automation team, which is part of our Monitoring, Surveillance and Control (MS&C) Analytics, Automation & Platforms function in London. We are a positive-minded team of Data Analytics, Automation Engineers, Data Scientists and Business Analysts who are responsible for the design and delivery of new trade surveillance tools, analytics platforms, automation, and visualisations for our client-across trade surveillance, eComms, AML transaction monitoring and conduct compliance functions and associated teams.
• Solid programming skills with good knowledge of Python and SQL with associated libraries. Knowledge of HTLM/JS/CSS, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx and RPA highly advantageous.
• perform application development for database core component.
• Modelling work, ML/AI and associated libraries and model validation experience, highly advantageous.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.