Product Manager “Plan my Wealth”
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you eager to understand and fulfill our clients’ digital needs? Do you want to play a key role in bringing our digital offering around “Advice. Beyond Investing” to the next level?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Transforming into an agile set-up will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to:
• join the Crew “Set up my Financial Legacy” – the crew that owns the digital solutions around wealth & legacy planning
• deeply understand the needs of our clients and internal users, listening to their feedback and ensuring that our digital solutions best support them in their daily lives
• jointly with the Product Owners, define the digital strategy, roadmap and OKRs (Objective and Key results) to continuously drive modernization and innovation for our applications
• be responsible for creating impactful change through the implementation of new features in a smooth and agile way, while ensuring the quality and legal compliance of the product
• closely collaborate with stakeholders, markets and Centers of Excellence (e.g. UX design, Data & Analytics) to bring the product to the next level
• work hand in hand with our partners to drive the digital education of users, including preparation of roll-out plans and communication of new product developments
• enjoy working in a truly agile set-up with support from agile coaches and the Agile@UBS academy
In our agile operating model, crews are aligned to larger products and services fulfilling client needs and encompass multiple autonomous pods. You’ll be working in the Front-to-Back Digitalization team for the Client-Need Stream “Plan my Wealth” in Wroclaw. You will be joining a team located across Zurich, Singapore and Poland which is responsible for global digital products and services in the area of wealth planning and advice beyond investing.
• university degree, preferably in banking / finance / economics, information technology or related discipline,
• experience in delivering complex digital products that thrill clients or other users,
• track record in setting ambitious goals and delivering strong business impact,
• passion for wealth planning topics and working knowledge in agile product development,
• team player with an enthusiastic and proactive personality and a true agile mindset,
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
• strong active listening and communication skills to build networks and partnerships at all levels,
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a cross-functional team,
• proficient language skills in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.