Internship in HR Operations (Swiss Special Topics)
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges?
We're looking for an Intern in HR Operations who could help us:
• where support is needed most, which means learning many processes along the way
• resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed
• act according to our ways of working and various labour laws
• update employee records in HR systems
• cooperate with relevant stakeholders
• work with documents with professionalism and discretion
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Kraków. We are the core HR operations team which provides HR services to all Swiss employees and line managers through our ticketing system or by phone. We also work on various technologies or robots to make the process more efficient.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.We’re looking for someone available for 40h/week for minimum 6-months internship.
• ready for learning new processes
• can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
• well-organized and with an eye to detail
• fluent in written and spoken English
• good knowledge of German or French will be an asset
• work experience will be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.