Job Reference #
• Lead the development & implementation of Power BI reporting across the business,
• Act as a Power BI go to person, be up to date with changing technology, help to better understand use cases for Power Solutions,
• Design and build data models for reports and dashboards,
• Write and customize existing SQL queries.
You’ll be working in the Agile Reporting & Transformation (ART) team in Krakow. We deliver end to end reporting solutions in PowerBI as well as end user applications and automations of business processes using Alteryx, VBA, Power Automate and Office 365.
• 5+ years of professional experience with Power BI,
• High proficiency in DAX programming language,
• Ability to work independently and without close supervision on full project scope,
• very strong communication skills, comfortable working across all levels of the organization,
• Experience in building user friendly dashboards with advanced visualizations,
• Experience in data modelling, database design and data warehousing,
• At least some experience in Power Automate,
• Knowledge of collaboration tools like JIRA, SharePoint,
• Good knowledge of SQL,
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.