Senior HR Data Analyst
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
• Provide bespoke HR analytics support to senior HR stakeholders on related topics across the Employee Lifecycle (e.g., diversity, internal mobility, performance, recruiting, etc.)
• Analyze data and trends, formulate insights, provide commentary, and advise on actionable operational outcomes
• Provide support with ongoing operational process improvement which include, identifying where synergies exist, opportunities for consolidation, standardization, process excellence and enhancement
• Lead and/or support key HR processes such as Talent Cycle and Year End Cycle
You’ll be working in the Central Analytics team of the HR People Analytics Team. As a HR Data Analyst and Key Account Manager you will work within a Center-of-Expertise that delivers human capital analytics to key HR clients, aiming to provide insight, data interpretation and recommendations. In line with your clients’ strategic priorities, you will develop and run global insights and analysis and derive actionable outcomes, relevant insights and visualizations.
The team you will join contains HR data analysts who possess highly specialized knowledge and are responsible for the provision of data-based solutions using advanced analytical software. They are responsible for bringing innovation and continuous improvement to the diverse HR teams and business. They have responsibility for determining the suite of projects and initiatives required across the business, ensuring business requirements are met with solutions which reflect deep subject matter expertise and the latest in industry thinking.
• University degree, preferably in Computer/ Data Science, Visual Data Analytics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management or similar
• Good understanding of Human Resources value chain
• 5+ years of analytical experience with a demonstrated ability to interpret data and metrics to generate insights for senior stakeholders
• Experience in developing strong professional relationships at all levels with high credibility and client focus in mind with a commitment to excellence
• Experienced at working on strategic projects, with the ability to independently manage multiple, concurrent projects (juggling comes naturally to you)
• Demonstrated strength to deliver accurate results and implement change in a challenging environment
• Strong Excel, communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in using Business Intelligence, Power BI or any other reporting software or data visualization (e.g., Tableau) in previous roles
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.