Junior RtR Accountant
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Accruals accounting
- Providing support specific to external and internal audits
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas
- Identifying potential process improvements opportunities
- Supporting other team members in day-to-day processes
What you’ll need:
- University degree educational background in finance and accounting will be highly desirable
- Some previous experience in accountancy/finance
- Knowledge of international financial accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS) would be an asset
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Process orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Flexibility to work outside standard European time, if required
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.