Audit Expert, Third Party Risk Management & BCM (f/m/d)
Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland
Job Reference #
Frankfurt am Main, Kraków, Luxembourg, Milano
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk who enjoys investigating complex business processes and products? Do you want to play a key role in improving the effectiveness of business critical processes to help safeguard and strengthen UBS?
At UBS, we have re-imagined the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for an Audit Expert based either in Frankfurt, Luxembourg or Milan, to:
• plan and execute audits, issue assurance and risk assessment, focusing on third-party risk management (TPRM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Operational Resilience (OR), and Group Corporate Sourcing (GCS)
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address key risks
• deliver audit results and risk focused conclusions on time and within budget, to drive appropriate business actions
• follow Group Internal Audit's (GIA) standards and methods to assess the effectiveness of governance, controls, processes, and sustainability of remediation activities
• monitor the risk profile and developments of TPRM, BCM, OR and GCS and provide ongoing input for GIA’s risk assessments
• build trust and maintain relationships in the above-mentioned functions
• collaborate with peers within and across audit teams, and when in charge of an audit, effectively manage auditors and support the audit mandate
In our agile operating model, audit crews are aligned to business and functional areas, products and services and consist of a number of autonomous pods. You’ll be working in the Chief Digital & Information Office (excl.IT) crew within GIA and will be based either in Frankfurt, Luxembourg or Milan. Our crew is responsible for auditing TPRM, BCM, OR, GCS, Human Resources, and Shared Services Operations across the firm.
• a university degree, equivalent education, or professional audit designation such as CIA, CPA
• knowledge of TPRM, BCM, OR and GCS areas in the financial services industry. This experience could have been gained through working at an auditing or consulting firm, regulator, or in an internal audit function
• a deep understanding of banking operations and regulations and a quantitative approach to problem solving
• strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
• excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
• the ability to deliver consistently high-quality written output including contribution to risk assessments, governance reports and audit reports
• able to deliver on time, within budget and in accordance with internal audit methodology
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
• very familiar with local regulatory requirements in the EU, particularly Germany.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.