Portfolio Management Officer; Save, Protect and Grow My Investments
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy coordinating and supporting across multiple crews simultaneously? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
We're looking for Portfolio Management Officer to:
• manage globally and align the change the bank project portfolio of the stream 'Save, Protect and Grow my Investments (worth USD 80m p.a.)
• facilitate the QBR process within the stream and ensure adherence to the QBR guidelines and timelines
• support the stream and crew managers with PMO activities (e.g., status reporting, impediments, roadmaps, documentation, etc.)
• support the alignment with the regions, Risk & Regulatory, Global Investment Management and IB to prioritize the portfolio based on their needs
• coordinate core platform changes & releases and overseeing x-dependencies to ensure highest platform stability
You'll be working in the Regional Coordination and Portfolio Oversight team in Opfikon. The team is globally orchestrating and aligning the change the bank project portfolio of the stream 'Save, Protect and Grow my Investments'. As a Portfolio Manager you will manage independently project portfolio related tasks and play a key role in our stream to transform towards Agile@UBS.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally 3 years of PMO experience support within the finance sector
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology, ideally in an agile environment
• familiarity with [Investment Management / Investing Platform / Discretionary and Advisory Mandates] is a plus
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.