Product Manager; Save, Protect and Grow Investments – Offering Config
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are you eager to understand and fulfill our clients’ needs? Do you want to play a key role in transforming our firm into an agile organization?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to:
• support the product vision, strategy and roadmap covering the full product development lifecycle (including creation, version and infrastructure upgrades, and eventual decommissioning)
• drive content and tool changes in the area of our dynamically generated client documents and the underlying offering shelf configuration iteratively and continuously together with our key stakeholders and our cross-functional members
• act as pod member within an agile team, participating in agile ceremonies and ensuring the product requirements are clear to designers and engineers.
• ensure the product is being tested together with clients to gain insights and ensure readiness to launch before market entry (e.g., UX testing, end user testing and research insights)
• support pod Objective and Key Results and provide relevant product measurements and metrics to meet overall business goals
• ensure the quality and compliance of the product, from also a technical and non-functional requirement (i.e. production stability, performance, maintainability, ...)
In our agile operating model, crews are aligned to larger products and services fulfilling client needs and encompass multiple autonomous pods. You’ll be working in the Save, Protect and Grow my Investments (SPGI) team in Wroclaw focusing on finding, tailoring and contracting the best UBS offering. Our pods are responsible for the sales, contracting & offering configuration for investment solutions.
• working in agile environments with strong understanding of agile delivery frameworks and product management
• delivery of complex products to clients, ideally within the financial industry
• setting and delivering on outcome-focused goals, such as using OKRs (Objectives and Key results) team player with an enthusiastic and proactive personality, a true agile mindset and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• strong active listening and communication skills to build networks and partnerships at all levels
• strong analytical and conceptual skills, a structured and results-driven way of working in context of IT platform development
• fluency in English (oral and written), German is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.