It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Senior RTR Accountant with English and Spanish and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Transfer new activities from local entities
- Document processes and transfer knowledge across the team
- Stakeholders management
- Take part in transformation of accounting tasks (ex. Implement accounting standards and/or best practices in the process)
- Post General Ledger journal entries
- Verify and process accounting documents
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
- Report month closing results in corporate tool
- Maintain Fixed Assets ledger
- Provide data and analysis for audit reasons
- Prepare corporate reports according to IFRS (e.g. in HFM)
If you have…
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset)
- Strong experience in General Ledger Accounting
- Initiavie, self drive, ability to adapt to changing scenario
- Readiness to propose new solutions in line with accounting standards
- A high level of numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset)
- Very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English and Spanish
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) as a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline
and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: