HR Operations Specialist with Spanish (Remote within Poland)
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
• Resolve employees' queries quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding throughout the workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit management.
• Make sure that our employees and Line Managers receive quick and effective solutions.
• Prepare payroll files.
• Be a part of a project team focusing on a model alignment.
• Treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risks.
• Assist employees on how to self-complete tasks wherever possible.
• Stay in line with our internal rules.
You'll be working in the HR Service Delivery Spain team in Kraków. We're currently a team of 2 and we make sure our employees and line managers are happy with our service by solving problems for them via phone and through our ticketing system. We are working closely with the Local HR team in Spain supporting all the HR related queries.
• HR experience.
• Spanish Payroll experience (Nice to have but not mandatory).
• A working fluency in Spanish and English.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills – i.e. Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, etc.).
• Project experience would be an asset.
• A great communicator.
• Well organized, with a keen eye for details.
• Able to stay on track in a fast-changing environment.
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks.
• Team player.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.