Business Analyst for Risk Control Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you ready for a fast-paced, complex environment? Do you enjoy collaborating with partners across a broad range functions and businesses to make change happen that is at the heart of UBS’s purpose? Do you have the persistence to get to the job done?
We’re looking for a Project Manager to:
• leading and manage our strategic programs such as sustainability and strategic risk infrastructure projects
• embed an agile, customer-centric culture to ensure we are creating solutions that meet or exceed our requirements as second line of defense
• work with key stakeholders such as IT, data owners, risk officers & business and our business sponsors to manage the project to the highest standard
• provide innovative, robust solutions which contain clear insight and highlights reflecting our vision and purpose
• identify potential issues that may derail the project and proactively manage the risk and find solutions to remediate any gaps identified.
• support any other ad-hoc projects as required.
• continue to transform our organization using Agile and Lean ways of working to achieve a best-in-class, Group Risk Control function
You will be located in Krakow as part of a global team in the Asset Management Risk Control function. You will be reporting to the Chief of Staff for Chief Risk Officer Asset Management & EMEA & Sustainability. We are a diverse team of specialists with different backgrounds.
• degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Technology or equivalent
• ideally at least five years of experience in demanding, fast-paced change programs. This should include experience as a business analyst or a stream-lead in establishing business requirements and execution of project plan
• background and interest in the area of climate / sustainability and risk
• practical understanding of key functions, business processes and regulations of importance in a financial services firm
• ability to collaborate with stakeholders in diverse functions and at all levels within the organization
• strong verbal and written communication in English
• self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• experience with Agile and/or Lean methodology would be advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.