Investment Fund Oversight Officer
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Would you like to gain more experience in the investment fund industry? Do you have an audit and risk mindset? We’re looking for an Investment Fund Oversight Officer in Poland to:
• oversee and monitor asset managers, custodians, fund administrators and distributors
• support the UBS Management Companies (ManCo) in fulfilling regulatory reporting obligations
• provide assistance in matters related to tax topics
• support the ManCo teams in areas related to class actions, proxy voting and contract management
• execute diverse administrative tasks for all three UBS Management Companies in Europe
• maintain and continuously improve procedures
• support regulatory change management activities
You will be working in the newly created ManCo Delivery Team in UBS’s Business Solution Center in Krakow, Poland. The Team is responsible for delivering investment fund-related services to the three European Management Companies located in Luxembourg, Switzerland and Ireland. We are a small team, supporting each other. You will report directly to a local Team head and work closely with your colleagues, other teams within UBS and different external stakeholders.
UBS Business Solutions Poland Sp. z o.o. serves UBS entities throughout Europe with over 6700 talented individuals. We proudly deliver full portfolio of highest quality services, keeping UBS competitive and realizing our company’s strategic goals. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experience in the financial services industry - prior fund experience will be an asset
• basic understanding of the fund industry and the financial markets
• a self-motivated team player who takes ownership and accountability of allocated tasks
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• good communicator with good interpersonal skills
• good knowledge of the MS Office tools
• fluency in English (French, German or other languages will be an asset)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.