The HR Specialist is responsible for various HR administrative tasks including, but not limited to, creating and maintaining employee records/personnel files, support employees in both HR and benefits areas, running routine system audit reports to continually check for data validity and accuracy. The HR Specialist will partner with key stakeholders such as HRBP, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, Payroll, Legal teams, in implementing and executing HR and benefit related programs and procedures. This position will be responsible for managing service tickets for our Human Capital Management System (Oracle Fusion). HR Specialist will act as the functional resource for Oracle Fusion and work closely with the Human Resources Information Systems Team (HRIS) to ensure data integrity and functionality of the system.
- Answers employee and manager queries through email/chat/etc communications channels: by identifying issues, researching problems, troubleshooting root cause, in order to ensure accurate HR and benefits administration and high internal customer satisfaction. Builds and maintains a valued advisory relationship with employees and managers.
- Prepares employment documentation as per pre-agreed templates in accordance with local legislation.
- Prepares payroll inputs including benefits administration in compliance with local legislation.
- Monitors data within the HCM and provides data entry corrections when needed based on service tickets for Employee/Personal data (examples: Address changes, name changes, etc.)
- Ensures system related procedures are followed and performed as per defined descriptions (examples: converting New Hires to Employees and ensuring data integrity, Salary & allowances updates, Job Changes, Terminations, etc.)
- Provides first level support for the HCM (Oracle Fusion), which includes monitoring, solving, reassigning, or escalating trouble tickets from Service Now.
- Generates reports to evaluate and audit employee data integrity, payroll integrity, and trouble ticket metrics using Excel.
- Partners with HRBP, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, HRIS, Payroll to correct data integrity issues and ensure employee data is accurate.
- Provides general HR support which may include, but not be limited to performing internal data audits; maintaining HR Intranet to ensure it contains the most relevant and up to date information, including the replacement of outdated materials; assisting team members in developing, maintaining and distributing monthly and quarterly department metrics, KPI’s and various reports.
- Provides support for internal and external HR admin and benefits related audits.
- Updates employee handbooks as requested by HRBPs and other colleagues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent relevant experience in HR and/or Benefits related roles.
- at least 2 years with a combination of HR administration benefits and / or benefits responsibilities, including multi-national/ multi-country HR and benefits experience preferred,
- Experience using HRIS systems and other IT programs.
- Experience using incident tracking tools like ServiceNow highly desirable.
- Experience in working with internal clients is necessary
- Basic labour law knowledge for one or more countries.
- Using Sharepoint as advanced user is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of English and Polish.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- Strong self-organizational skills.
- Ability to learn fast and work in different HRIS and IT systems
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and determine ways for increasing their efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively in an SLA based model while maintaining high degrees of attention to detail, accuracy and poise under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively handle employee inquires.
- Ability to implement new regulations and/or applications quickly and effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.