Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate technologist? Do you like to be challenged, learn and grow professionally? Do you have a deep love for problem solving and seeing the results of your work? Do you have a knack for understanding business problems and engineering to deliver sustainable and impactful outcomes.
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• be a proponent for test driven development
• have a passion for writing clean and testable code
• bridge strategic objectives with internal engineering practices
• know when to create abstractions vs. one-off methods
• operate autonomously with a high level of trust
• handle complexity, but prefer simplicity
You’ll be part of a cross-functional agile pod, with autonomy to innovate, focusing on outcomes and continuous learning. You’ll be part of a team that is building out Finance & Treasury products that connect macroeconomic outlook, data driven insights and forecasting capabilities to ensure profitable growth through market cycles. Collaborating with product experts, quants, and other engineering teams, globally. Your products will have a huge impact in improving our financial forecasts & provide intelligent steering of UBS liquidity affecting the profitability and sustainable growth to the UBS franchise.
• experienced in building large, scalable & highly reliable systems
• experience in design, engineering and participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle (within the finance sector, preferred)
• ability to code in Java 8+/Spring Boot and proficiency with SQL and noSQL databases
• experience with Cloud, Microservices, Containers, DevOps
• experience in modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.