About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including performance management, onboarding, recruitment, learning, Master Data, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide professional assistance for Arla employees with global HR processes by responding to internal requests (You will act as a 1st line support for Arla colleagues).
- Play a key role in administrative part of such HR processes as Performance and Compensation
- Work closely with colleagues in other teams in HRSSC and in Global HR,
- Take part in internal projects concentrated around different HR processes.
Who are you?
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have attention to detail and accuracy
- You have good communication skills
- You are experienced in using MS Office tools (Power Point, Outlook, Word)
- You have a high energy level and thrive on challenges
- It is an advantage if you understand the concept of Shared Services Centre