Are looking for a great opportunity to grow your Salesforce Marketing Cloud competences and use your perfect support skills within a busy, international company, you might be our new colleague. Do you want to be part of a great team and work with many different stakeholders? If yes, you now have a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla.
We have high ambitions of delivering high quality support and improvements of the existing solution and you will do it in close cooperation with our internal support team and several agile release trains. You will be part of developing the Marketing Automation area and secure the trust of our users and stability within the area. You will join the Application Services Salesforce team in Arla and will be working closely with colleagues in Poland, Denmark and other European countries.
About The Job
As an IT Specialist in Application Services within the Salesforce area you will be responsible for support, maintenance and continuous improvement of Marketing Automation at our Salesforce platform. You will become a trusted partner to Arla Foods Service marketing team. Your main goal will be implementing and sustaining scalable automation flows in Salesforce marketing cloud. You will be a go-to person who has an overview of the automation setup and can fix potential issues.
In addition to the above, you will
- Work with the business to define automation requirements
- Set up and troubleshoot automation flows setup including external integrations
- Provide consultancy in relation to automation optimization
- Bug fixing
- Work with data management including creating data extensions in Salesforce and data health-check
- Develop and deploy custom automation logic and custom templates
- Participate in stakeholder meetings
Who are you?
Our preferred candidate are a developer with detailed knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and also experience with support, besides this you must
- Have a high level of business understanding
- Be familiar with marketing processes and different automation setups
- Have extensive data management experience
- Have a global mindset and excellent English skills to work within an international organization
- Experience in Workflow Engines as well as HTML and CSS plus knowledge of one or more programming languages