For our Client, an international Shared Service Centre in Wrocław, we are looking for Fixed Assets Accountant with German.
- Processing Fixed Assets requests and maintaining FA registering,
- Investment status checking and activation of Fixed Assets performing,
- Assets physical count supporting,
- Period end close (monthly/quarterly) reporting (including input to legal package),
- Depreciation executing and issue solving,
- Supporting with CAPEX invoices,
- Inventory Accounting activities performed,
- Posting prepayments and final invoices, bank guarantees,
- Clearing vendor prepayment postings and checking open items list for payments run,
- Effectively handling customer inquiries.
- min. 1 year of previous experience in any accounting process especially in an SSC environment,
- degree in Accounting/Finance/Economy (or equivalent),
- knowledge of SAP is a must,
- knowledge of accounting rules and principles,
- excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills,
- good knowledge of English (min. B2),
- knowledge of the German language will be a strong advantage.
- hybrid work model,
- opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses,
- the internal training program,
- private medical care, Multisport Card and many other social benefits to choose from,
- many promotion and development possibilities,
- international work environment.