Business & Project Manager
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive) with energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to work closely with senior management on driving the function forward?
We’re looking for a Business & Project Manager who will:
• lead transition and other internal projects throughout the project life cycle and effectively interact with multiple stakeholders (Chief Administration Officer, product managers, subject matter experts, operations, legal, compliance and technology teams)
• create and maintain the project plan by working with core team members to provide input on key tasks, milestones and dependencies
• create and maintain a consolidated list of issues and risks and review with project team on a recurring basis to help drive to closure
• schedule and lead meaningful project status meetings including previous accomplishments, upcoming activities, issues/risks, financial information, and any change requests
• conduct effective facilitation sessions with multiple stakeholders to drive projects forward
• understand complex topics and translate them into diagrams and documentation using standard tools (i.e. Word, Visio, Excel, etc.).
In the business manager capacity, will:
• understand the priorities and strategic goals of UBS in Poland
• support Business Management Office in coordination of local governance meetings’ agendas and minutes / protocols
• make sure the UBS Poland entities documentation flow is correct and binding contracts are archived correctly
• support all types of resource administration activities
• and other business management activities, including governance and being a go-to person for senior management, requiring in depth knowledge of areas of responsibility
You’ll be working in UBS Business Solutions sp. z o.o. Business Management Office in Krakow.
You will play a vital role in the team that supports governance and coordination of UBS Business Solution Poland sp. z o.o. in Poland and UBS ESE Poland Branch and will be working closely with Poland Chief Administration Officer and the entity Management Board.
We are a team of caring, hospitable and open minded people who enjoy cooperating with others and responding to planned or ad-hoc needs of the organization.
• ideally 2-3 years of experience working as a project manager
• additional experience as working as a business manager / executive assistant or company secretary will be a plus
• very well organized and not disturbed by being asked to juggle tasks simultaneously
• excellent communicator (both Polish and English) with very good presentation skills in MS Power Point
• quick to learn new things be it a new IT tool or different process
• always looking to remove barriers and make the way we work more efficient
• solid knowledge of Microsoft package (O365 Outlook, SharePoint, advanced Power Point is a must)
• excellent organizational skills and detail oriented approach
• can–do and can-help attitude with a desire to drive change and value into the organization
• self-motivated and self-organized
• a strong written and verbal communicator
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• interpersonal skills, capacity to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.