Senior Compensation & Reward Specialist with Spanish and Italian
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) Hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are searching for a Senior HR Specialist with experience in Compensation & Performance Management. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the specific Performance to Reward processes for all employees with a focus on supporting and coordinating processes around global annual goal setting and performance review as well as global annual merit review and incentives.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure all Compensation related changes and documentation from hire to retire are processed according to defined KPIs
- Manage and administer annual compensation processes (merit, incentives), support salary plans/calculation and reporting
- Coordinate and support annual performance management activities
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, answering to inquiries (accurate and on time), preparing, dispatching and filing documentation
- Consult line managers on performance (annual goal setting, mid-year review and annual performance review) and compensation (annual merit review, STIP etc.) related questions
- Perform compliance related tasks, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensating control reports and analysis
- Provide support to internal customers regarding global Performance and Reward policies and standards
- Deliver best in class service to business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
- Min. 2 years of experience in Compensation & Performance processes
- Min. 1 year of experience in Workday
- Excellent cooperation skills
- English proficiency (speaking and writing)
- Fluency in languages: Spanish and Italian or Spanish
- Knowledge of Portuguese is a great asset
- Analytic skills
- High level of accuracy, attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Organizational skills
- Experience with HR Spanish or Italian retail environment is to be considered as a plus
Working for us as a Senior Compensation & Performance Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Joining our team is an excellent opportunity to participate in transition projects in various European countries and by this playing a key role in the knowledge transfer.