About the job
You will become part of Arla Analytics Powerhouse (APH) where we deliver data and advanced analytics across Arla’s value chain and enable our colleagues to utilize data. This role will work closely together with our Master Data Team who are responsible for the Customer, Vendor and Material masterdata objects in Arla.
As our new senior data architect, You will be working with Master data management (MDM) solutions, platforms and tools, which is an important area with increased focus in Arla.
You are responsible for ensuring that our MDM solutions meets the business needs. Doing so, you will collaborate closely with project, development and support teams to provide architectural oversight, standards, direction, and mentorship.
Moreover, you will provide technical leadership, when you evaluate or create prototypes, and evolve the MDM framework for new technologies related to enterprise analytics. You will also play a critical role in the Masterdata Governance program that is currently running in Arla with a high focus on streamlining our MDM approach.
Specifically, you will
- Collaborate with various teams to develop MD workflow strategies and enterprise ETL design patterns aligned with the enterprise MD models across SAP ERP (soon S/4HANA) and other systems
- Create master data and process flows to graphically depict the domain MD architecture components
- Review and approve/reject project blueprints that may impact the MD target architecture
- Design conceptual and logical data models to support business requirements
- Work closely with the Data Governance Community to determine and document data quality standards
Be a trusted advisor to your architectural colleagues to understand and document interaction between data and applications that determine current and future system of records –resulting in integration requirements
Who are you?
First and foremost, you are a skilled communicator, who sees the possibilities when faced with a challenge. And with your strong project, people and stakeholder management skills, you can set the direction and diplomatically engage people around you to follow it.
- Have 5 years of experience within data architecture and hands-on experience working with masterdata platforms, e.g. SAP S/4HANA, Colibra or other
- Probably have a degree in Computer Science, Data management/Architecture, Data Engineering or similar
- Have experience working in a multifaceted landscape of data domains and systems such as PIM, CRM, SAP, and Azure Data Lake technologies
- Possess deep knowledge of SAP ERP/S/4HANA with a focus on MDM as well as knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Good understanding of various technical integrations e.g. APIs