Senior Consultant- Global Compensation & Benefits (C&B)
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Global C&B Senior Consultant where you will get to work in an exciting role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
This newly created role in the Global Execution Team is responsible:
- To deliver a professional C&B management, for assigned locations within defined Corporate C&B Governance
- To facilitate the global annual salary budget process, by effectively identifying relevant market trends through multiple sources within defined geographical scope
- To develop country specific salary structures for both Corporate and Local Pay Ranges within the Global Pay Policy Framework, by effectively analyzing market data and market movement trends over multiple years
- To drive the global Annual Merit Review (AMR) and annual variable compensation calculation processes, within corporate standards and adapt to legal requirements, by working closely with Country HR Teams
- To perform salary benchmark analyses for internal equity and market competitiveness to support recommendations to Global HR Business Partners and Country HR Teams.
- To perform job evaluations and job matching with the global job catalog to assure global alignment with the company’s organizational blueprints
- To oversee various country benefit plans within geographical scope including but not limited to car (allowance) policies, employee discounts, Jubilee awards, etc.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3+ years of professional experience in either international market data analysis, job evaluation, salary structure design, salary administration, merit and/or other reward programs, preferably within the consumer or luxury goods business
- Fluent spoken and written English, fluent Spanish would be an asset
- University degree or equivalent
- Certified global remuneration or compensation professional (GRP; CCP) is a plus
- Sound time and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task while working under shifting deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to provide information and facilitate the making of fact-based recommendations
- Customer focused with a strong desire to deliver – able to design and implement an employee centric process
- Proven skills in MS-Office programs, Workday experience is a plus
- High degree of attention to details in combination with a can-do attitude
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for us as a Global C&B Senior Consultant it is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).